Be part of the global community!
February 22, 2015
Theme: 'Develop a global partnership for development.'
World Thinking Day is a day of friendship, advocacy and fundraising for 10 million Girl Guides and Girl Scouts around the world.
On 22 February each year, Girl Guides and Girl Scouts around the world celebrate World Thinking Day by:
- Learning about their international sisterhood of Girl Guiding and Girl Scouting
- Doing fun and educational activities based around an advocacy theme for the year
- Find out about this year’s theme
- Earning the World Thinking Day badge
- Visit the World Thinking Day website
- View the World Thinking Day 2015 activity pack