Working in partnership with caring adults, Girl Scouts allows girls to explore their potential without competition from boys — an opportunity many educators consider essential for girls to achieve future aspirations. Unlike many other youth-serving organizations, the Girl Scouts of the Jersey Shore continues to devote its total resources to the development of girls.
Who Can Join?
Any girl between the ages of 5 and 17 can become a Girl Scout. As a member of the council, girls can participate in program activities that are not only exciting and fun, but also enrich their lives and meet the needs of their communities. The following are the different program levels:
- Daisy Girl Scouts, age 5+ kindergarten or grade 1
- Brownie Girl Scouts, grades 2-3
- Junior Girl Scouts, grades 4-5
- Cadette Girl Scouts, grades 6-8
- Senior Girl Scouts, grades 9-10
- Ambassador Girl Scouts, grades 11-12
- Adult Girl Scout Volunteers, age 18 and over
No girl or adult volunteer who meets membership requirements will be denied admission or access to Girl Scout program because of race, color, ethnicity, creed, national origin, socioeconomic status, or disability.
Download Registration Forms
Click on the link below for a list of registration forms and select the one that is right for you. We can't wait for you to be a Girl Scout!